Table of Contents
- 1 Charlotte’s Web Highlights
- 2 Full Charlotte’s Web Review
- 2.1 Company Background – CBD Pioneers
- 2.2 Pros
- 2.3 Cons
- 3 Charlotte’s Web Product Reviews
- 3.1 Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil Review
- 3.2 cbdMD Vape Oils Review
- 3.3 Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies Review
- 3.4 Charlotte’s Web CBD Topicals Review
- 4 Conclusion: Is Charlotte’s Web Legit?
Charlotte’s Web Highlights
- Subscribe & Save
- Customer Web Experience
- Veteran’s Discount
- Transparent Testing
- Bundle & Save
- High pricing
- Shipping costs & time
Full Charlotte’s Web Review
With Charlotte’s Web newsworthy beginning, their brand has taken the CBD industry to a whole new health-based level. Their professional dedication to providing the highest-quality CBD products for treating severe conditions like epilepsy shows in each of their premium products. As the number of CBD brands available on the web increases, it can be hard to decipher which to choose. No worries, as we review everything you need to know on Charlotte’s Web CBD with our personal perspective on the brand and their goods.
Before we get started, let’s take a look at the brand’s highlights from our in-depth review.
- USA grown hemp & non-GMO
- Natural products with no additives or dyes
- Wide range of CBD product selection
- Discounts for veterans and free shipping
Company Background – CBD Pioneers
If you’ve never heard of Charlotte Figi, let’s brush up on a little history first. Since she is the origin of the brand’s name “Charlotte’s Web”. Years ago in 2010, Charlotte was only 6 years old and suffering from Dravet Syndrome. This disorder is defined as a ‘catastrophic’ type of epilepsy. As her parents sought out alternative healing methods, they turned to medical marijuana. From there, they came in contact with the Stanley Brothers who founded the Charlotte’s Web brand.
Upon meeting Charlotte, the brothers embarked on their own personal mission after years of experience in the marijuana industry. That mission was to breed a strain high in CBD, low in THC to specifically address the medical needs of Charlotte and her condition. That strain, was called ‘Charlotte’s Web’. The rest is history. Charlotte’s Web and the Stanley Brothers were some of the first industry pioneers to develop CBD oil with health benefits, in mind. They’ve kept their products and brand initiatives focused on medical-grade healing.
Charlotte’s Web Pros
- Subscribe & Save – Like Amazon, Charlotte’s Web is now offering its customers a ‘subscribe and save’ option that gives discounts for signing up for an automatic subscription. You’ll save 10% on your order and choose from frequencies of 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months or 6 months. Your order will automatically ship on the frequency you choose, and their account area allows easy updates and changes to subscriptions, too.
- Customer Web Experience – The Charlotte’s Web web site offers a plethora of tools and information to make your CBD selections as easy as possible. Their site includes a sizable “FAQ” section in regards to ordering through their site, using CBD and hemp in general. The brand also offers a CBD quiz to find the product best suited to your needs.
- Veteran’s Discount – Beginning as a brand suited for specific user needs, Charlotte’s Web understands the needs of veterans, as well. Their veteran’s program offers 15% off certain products as a discount for those most in need. Approval is easy through their online form, and with the submission of your VA or military-dependent ID cards.
- Transparent Testing – In the unknown world of CBD products seemingly everywhere, it’s important to know your product is thoroughly tested by third-party labs. Charlotte’s Web Certificate of Analysis ensures the quality and content of each product batch. The reports are easily accessible via their web site using the code that’s marked on each product package.
- Bundle & Save – Along with their veterans discount and subscribe and save option, Charlottes Web also offers unique bundles designed to deliver multiple CBD products at a ‘bundle’ price. With 3 pages of bundle options, there’s practically one for everyone and many under $75 and $100.
Charlotte’s Web Cons
- High pricing – Quality, often comes with a higher price. That’s no different for the premium CBD products that Charlotte’s Web offers. In comparison to other leading CBD brands, Charlotte’s Web is one of the highest priced. Luckily, the brand does offer a number of ways to receive discounts and deliver in terms of quality. The phrase ‘you get what you pay for’ remains true, as their products are worth the cost.
- Shipping costs & time – Compared to other CBD brands and outlets, Charlotte’s Web shipping costs and time could be improved. Free shipping is offered on orders over $74.99 but can take up to 8 days to reach you. In the age of quick and speedy delivery, this can be a deterrent to many customers.
Charlotte’s Web Product Reviews
Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil Review
Upon first sight of the Charlotte’s Web CBD packaging alone you know you’re getting a top-shelf product. What’s inside is even better. The brand’s CBD oils offer a wide range of sizes, strengths, and flavors to meet the needs of its consumers. Not to mention, Charlotte’s Web offers a trial size for beginners, and bundles too. The alcohol-based tinctures come in the following strengths, sizes and flavors.
- 60 mg CBD/mL available in 30ml or 100ml bottles.
- Mint chocolate, lemon twist and orange blossom.
- 50 mg CBD/ml available in 30ml or 100ml bottles.
- Olive oil ‘natural flavor’ or mint chocolate.
- 17 mg CBD/ml available in 30ml or 100ml bottles.
- Olive oil ‘natural flavor’, mint chocolate, lemon twist and orange blossom.
- 7 mg CBD/ml available in 30ml or 100 ml bottles.
- Olive oil ‘natural flavor’, mint chocolate, lemon twist and orange blossom.
What’s great about the brand’s CBD oils are that they offer ‘starter sizes’ for many of their formulas. These products are just 10ml in total and will give the user a taste of how well CBD can work for them, personally. In addition, all of their oils are full-spectrum in nature. Meaning you’ll experience the health benefits of CBD along with beneficial phytonutrients and terpenes extracted from their non-GMO hemp flower.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies Review
Charlotte’s Web CBD gummies are just as customizable for consumers as their CBD oils. With helpful labeling information to choose which gummy is right for you. Flavored with natural juices, and infused with whole-plant hemp extract you’ll benefit from full-spectrum CBD while satisfying your sweet tooth, organically. What sets Charlotte’s Web gummies apart is their standard of all-natural ingredients. That means, there are no additives or dyes.
The brand’s gummies are categorized in the following strengths, needs, and sizes.
CBD Gummies Calm
The ‘calm’ line of gummies is designed to address stress and provide focus. They additionally infuse a botanical blend of lemon balm, and L-theanine to boost the easing of everyday stresses. Each gummy has 10 mg of CBD, with 60 gummies per package. That means you’re getting 600 mg of CBD in each container. Charlotte’s Web calm gummies come in a refreshing and natural lemon-lime flavor.
CBD Gummies Sleep
Charlotte’s Web ‘sleep’ formulated CBD gummies have a kick of melatonin to boost quality and restful sleep while promoting healthy sleep cycles. We found the rich raspberry flavor as crave-worthy and sweet. Each gummy provides 10 mg of CBD along with 3 mg of natural melatonin. Again, with 60 gummies per container you’ll receive a total of 600 mg of CBD altogether.
CBD Gummies Recovery
Specially formulated to support activity, and ‘exercised induced inflammation’, Charlotte’s Web recovery gummies are robust in effects and flavors. They’re infused with ginger and turmeric, not only for a crisp natural taste but additional recovery benefits, too. Turmeric and ginger are often used to address joint inflammation and healthy inflammatory response. Each recovery gummy contains 10 mg of CBD, 25-50 mg of ginger and 50 mg of turmeric, for a total of 600 mg of CBD per bottle with 60 gummies.
Charlotte’s Web also offers 3-pack discounts on their gummies allowing users to stock up and save. What we love most about the brand’s gummies is their natural taste plus additional ingredients that provide extra relief.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Capsules Review
CBD oil isn’t for everyone, especially those who are sensitive to the taste or consistency. That’s why Charlotte’s Web produced liquid capsules to deliver the same CBD in an easier to consume form. The liquid capsules contain their full-spectrum hemp extract chock full of phytonutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids. Not only that, but the capsules are gluten-free, kosher, 100% vegan, and allergen-free.
The capsules are formulated at 15 mg and 25 mg per serving. Each dosage is available in a 30, 60 or 90 count bottle. Charlotte’s Web recently transformed their capsules from a powder-filled pill to liquid-filled, to increase the CBD concentration along with lowering the price. They’re ideal for CBD users who want to add a capsule to their morning supplement routine and easy to travel with for re-dosing, too.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Topicals Review
To expand their CBD products for specific medical aid and beneficial treatments, Charlotte’s Web has a line of CBD topicals and creams as well. CBD is rich in benefits for your skin and reducing inflammation. Making topicals a choice for many who can benefit from additional CBD applications.
Charlotte’s Web ensures their topical goods are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, free of major allergens and aren’t tested on animals, to boot. They avoid using common irritants like parabens, fragrances, dyes, sulfates and GMOs to keep their products as natural as possible. The topicals that the brand offers include the following products.
This beautifully packaged and handy CBD balm from Charlotte’s Web was recently reformulated to pack more CBD into each ounce. Their ‘large’ size balm contains 450 mg of CBD, while their ‘small’ size offers 150 mg of CBD. Infused with the brand’s top-quality and full-spectrum hemp extract, along with natural ingredients like menthol, peppermint oil, turmeric oil, ginger oil for extra healing. Charlotte’s web also offers a CBD balm stick that makes applying balm to larger areas, easier and less of a mess. We found this option the most convenient, but both are highly effective.
Charlotte’s Web CBD cream is not only infused with their premium hemp extract but luxurious ingredients to further promote skin brightening, health, and rejuvenation. The botanical formula is specially made with aloe vera, coconut oil, oat extract, and sea buckthorn oil to do just that. The cream is ideal for sensitive skin and was just re-launched to include more CBD than their previous cream. The 2.5 ounce tube contains 750 mg of CBD total.
Roll-on topicals are increasing in popularity due to their ease of use and convenience. The products are used on the temples, forehead, or wrists to target inflammation and ease stresses too. Like all their products, Charlotte’s Web does another superb job at combining natural oils and ingredients to amplify effects. For their roll-ons, you can choose from an invigorating Peppermint or soothing Lavender aroma. Both options contain 100 mg of CBD per bottle and go on smoothly for even application.
CBD Cooling Gels
Cooling gels are commonly used for treating deep pains and promoting overall wellness. So, why not add CBD for additional relief? Charlotte’s Web did just that with their CBD Cooling Gel. Infused with menthol and arnica and their full-spectrum hemp extract, the gel comes in a handy and easy to use airless pump bottle. The cooling effect is extra soothing on top of CBD’s already relaxing effects.
Charlotte’s Web also offers these additional products –
- CBD isolate
- CBD oil for dogs
- CBD chews for dogs
HEMP-INFUSED BALM WITH CBD
HEMP-INFUSED CREAM WITH CBD
- HEMP-INFUSED ROLL-ON WITH CBD
Conclusion: Is Charlotte’s Web Legit?
Quality reigns supreme from Charlotte’s Web hemp growing practices to end-products. The brand has remained focus on delivering top-shelf CBD goods to specifically address the needs of medical and recreational users alike. The Stanley Brother’s original personal mission exudes in their carefully crafted CBD formulas.
Beyond, Charlotte’s Web has made sure their customer is treated with trust and care. Their web site is easy to use and navigate while answering the questions any CBD beginner may have. Transparent testing and detailed information into each product’s ingredients gives users an unmatched sense of security. While there is always room for improvement with any company, Charlotte’s Web is by far one of the best brands on the market today.